Electronic document delivery (EDD) is a form of modern library technology that allows you to fulfill readers ' orders through the site in the form of receiving electronic copies of documents (articles, excerpts from books).
Library and Information Center:
- accepts subscribers ' orders in person and by email;
- provides for temporary use original documents and printed copies of documents from the library's collections;
- performs thematic orders (preparation of thematic lists and selection of documents).
The following materials may be available for ordering:
- magazine and newspaper articles;
- fragments from books;
- thematic bibliographic lists;
- regulatory legal acts from the database.
Delivery time: orders are executed up to 3 working days, depending on the complexity of the order.
The volume of the provided document is not more than 10 pages of the volume of books protected by copyright;
- Fill out the electronic order form below;
- An electronic copy of the ordered document is sent FREE of CHARGE to the specified email address. After receiving an electronic copy of the ordered document, the user must inform the library about the delivery.
Very important! All copies may only be used for scientific, cultural, and educational purposes. According to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Copyright and Related Rights" of June 10, 1996 No. 6-1 (as amended and supplemented as of July 10, 2009), it is prohibited to replicate the received copies, reproduce them in any other form other than the legally permitted one (single printout of an electronic document), transfer the received copies to other persons or organizations on any basis.